Made with 95% recyclable material, the Sapper Monitor Arm Collection is GREENGUARD® Indoor Air Quality certified and can contribute to achieving LEED points.
With its slender form and clean lines, this collection provides simple, graceful solutions for mounting single, double, triple or quadruple monitors on a single mast.
Each standard arm:
• will hold up to 20 lbs*, which accommodates up to 95% of the monitors on the market
• will ship standard with fast release movement joint
• offers 165 degrees of monitor tilt up and down, 180 degrees of swivel left and right and 360 degrees of rotation for portrait or landscape viewing
• offers approximately 17" of depth adjustment (depending on mounting option)
• fold into itself to be highly compact (at only 2 - 7/8" when fully compressed)
• is durable and lightweight (standard arm weighs only 2.6 lbs)
• incorporates easy-to-use external cable management which keeps wires tidy and accessible
• Beams come in kits of 3-4 monitors; two beams come in kits of 6-8 monitors
• Beams comes in three sizes: small (50"), medium (64") and large (76")
• Each beam can hold up to 100 lbs.*
• Beam kits ship standard with innovative fast release movement joint slides which easily shift along the beam for optimal monitor placement, and can be quickly installed and removed
• Beams incorporate easy-to-use external cable management which keeps wires tidy and accessible
The collection allows for easy installation of multiple monitors at an affordable price, a perfect solution for heavy-monitor users in trading, security and healthcare applications and settings. Beams can be mounted on a desk with heavy-duty table clamps or on Antenna workspaces with the Antenna center beam side mount. There are three mast options: 16", 24" and 32". Beams are available as preconfigured kits for 3, 4, 6 or 8 monitors or as individual pieces which allows for customization from 3-12 monitors (depending on monitor size).
Known for his forward-thinking work and technology products, Richard Sapper created an elegant, streamlined and easy-to-use collection for the modern workplace. The Sapper™ Monitor Arm Collection supports the changing demands of technology while helping plan space efficiently to maximize productivity. The individual pieces work in harmony to integrate seamlessly into a variety of work environments including corporate, healthcare and education settings at an unparalleled design value.